Korean actresses all seem to have perfect skin.. probably because they do! But for good reason! They are also have some of their secrets and tips for amazing and perfect skin!
All the women always dream about the frozen age in their skin and we can do it like Beauty actresses.
Firstly, keep in mind 10 magic steps skincare everyday below:
All steps above are important in your skincare routine. You shouldn’t skip any steps.
But at the Step 7: Mask, we can conduct with store-bought or homemade one (they will send the same effects).
Have you known how to apply face mask in the right way?
Whether your mask is homemade or store-bought, here are 3 Simple Steps to stick to when pampering your skin.
Step 1: Before Apply Face Mask
Make sure your skin is thoroughly clean and your pores are open. The best ways of doing this is to take a shower or use steam to clean and open pores.
Step 2: How To Apply Face Mask
With Face Mask, you can minimize daily pollutants, bacteria, and other infections that may settle on your delicate skin.
Homemade Face Masks should have Ingredients below:
- Aloe Vera (plant or juice) is an anti-inflammatory agent that is full of anti-oxidants.
- Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) is an anti-microbial and anti-fungal agent. It dries up excess oil, while gently exfoliating.
- Cinnamon is a natural anti-microbial agent.
- Coconut Oil and Olive Oil have anti-microbial and moisturizing effects.
- Green Tea Powder is an antioxidant powerhouse. It also acts as an anti-microbial agent and decreases inflammation.
- Honey is nature’s powerful antibiotic.
- Lemon Juice acts as an astringent and dries out excess oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is alkalizing, which balances out the pH levels of the body.
- Papaya removes dead skin cells and decreases inflammation.
- Greek Yogurt (or Raw Milk — do not use skim products) contains acid and fat. The acid is antibacterial, while the fats are moisturizing.
- Sugar is a gentle exfoliant that gets rid of dead skin cell buildup and unclogs pores.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. Higher quality turmeric can stain clothes, but does not stain the face.
You can use one of these ingredients or mix a group ingredients and apply the paste over your face — excluding the eyes, mouth, and eyebrows. Rub the paste over the face for 1-2 minutes in a slow and circular movement. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
If you don’t have time to make DIY Face Mask, you can refer: 19 best Korean face mask: Have you known?
Step 3: After Apply Face Mask
NOTE: Remove face mask after 10 – 15 minutes applying ( not overnight). That’s best time to have effective.
Clean Your Skin again with warm water and continue conducting the next skincare steps.
What 3 simple steps to apply face mask are!
And now you can be comfortable to have a nice dream!