Everyone has different skin. Each skin is regulated by a variety of structures, specifically divided into dry, oily, combination and normal skin types. Each type has its own characteristics and treatment compatible with them. So we should determine ” What’s your skin type?” to have a suitable skincare routine.
This article, I concern with homemade face mask for dry skin.
Dry skin has a low level of sebum and can be prone to sensitivity. The skin has a parched look caused by its inability to retain moisture. It usually feels “tight” and uncomfortable after washing unless some type of moisturizer or skin cream is applied. Chapping and cracking are signs of extremely dry, dehydrated skin.
Signs of dry skin as follows:
- Feeling dry, rough skin, scaly skin may be small.
- Especially, when the weather is cold, the skin is susceptible to cracking
- There are many wrinkles on the skin and wrinkles due to less active oily skin, do not provide enough moisture for the skin to be smooth.
Besides, Dry skin is a sign of premature aging, making your skin appear darker and less fresh. Although you own oily or normal skin…, your skin still gradual becomes dry by time due to dry climate, too much sun, stress, poor diet, skincare… And Homemade face mask for dry skin is the best treatment you shouldn’t skip.
Homemade face mask for dry skin
Mask is an important step in the skincare routine. It’s not difficult to find out which the best is when we know about your own skin. Masks for dry skin should have ingredients that affect to be hydrated, replenished, moisturized, and softened.
Why don’t you use Homemade face mask for dry skin?
- Simple & Safe
Let’s trial 5 best homemade face mask for dry skin below. Believe me, that’s really good for your skin in a short time:
1. Coconut oil
- Coconut oil contains about 50 times more vitamin E in all types of vitamin E, so it provides a fairly high moisture level for dry skin to quickly return to its soft state.
- Put coconut oil on the skin every night and to overnight, morning to get up the skin will become damp.
2. Banana with Honey
In the field of beauty, bananas are widely known as a wonderful natural Botox, ensuring you will bring a radiant skin without the use of surgery causing pain. It is also very cheap and extremely safe.
If your skin is showing signs of premature aging, bananas with honey will also be a great combination promising to restore the vitality of your skin.
The nutrients in this mask are:
- Potassium: Moisturizing and soothing effect to the skin.
- Vitamin A: Ability to blur the blemishes, reduce blackheads and the appearance of acne scar left.
- Vitamin B: Helps lighten the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevent signs of aging.
- Vitamin E: Known to be a protective, anti-oxidant and UV-protective agent that helps to prevent wrinkles.
- Honey: Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, while also softening skin and anti-oxidant, reduce wrinkles. In addition, honey also has the effect of acne, skin lightening and anti-dry skin, fading bruises, fight the concerns caused by many free radicals. Honey also has the ability to restore skin to tan and help form new skin cells.
3. Avocado & Yogurt
This mask is extremely delicious. You can take a portion of avocado and yogurt for breakfast (or dessert) to make your skin dry glowing.
– ½ cup finely chopped avocado
– 1 spoon of non-sugar yogurt
Slice Avocado thinly and mix with yogurt, delicious and nutritious. Before eating, you should leave a little to make mask!
Grate and mix avocado with yogurt, cover for 20 minutes and rinse off.
Avocado contains Vitamin A to remove dead skin, promote the production of collagen to help elastic skin, combined with yogurt to smooth the skin.
4. Potatoes & Fresh Milk
– 1/2 of boiled potatoes
– 1/3 cup of fresh milk
Mix the ingredients into 2 coats, put on the washed face. After 10-20 minutes rinse with warm water.
This mask helps to significantly improve dry skin, while helping to whiten skin effectively. Youth are suitable with this mask and used quite often so the skin is became very white.
The almonds will also help slough off dead skin cells, but if you really want a healing mask, you could opt for almond oil to reap the benefits of vitamin E and antioxidants that heal and repair skin. Here’s one way to make it:
- Make a serving of oatmeal as directed (you won’t need more than about ½ cup dry oats to make a mask, so prepare more if you plan to save for later or use during a girls night!) either with water or milk if you’d like the added vitamins.
- Stir in a spoonful of finely chopped or ground almonds, depending on how gentle or intense you want your exfoliant to be.
- Mix in a teaspoon of honey.
- Add more water if it gets too thick, then apply to your face. Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water to close up pores and leave your skin feeling fresh and renewed!
Besides, you can choose whether to grind up the oats beforehand or leave whole, which create more of an exfoliant.
Keep in mind some skincare tips for dry skin:
- In addition to 5 mask for dry skin above, you can use other simple ingredients available to care for dry skin such as aloe, cucumber, grape, mango … to cover face.
- Dry skin is often lack of water, so It’s better to add skin lotion to enhance the moisture.
- Drink plenty of water to supply water from inside.
- Avoid sunlight carefully to prevent aging.
NOTE: Besides applying face mask, you also should remove dead skin. This is important not just for any kind of skin, which removes dead skin cells and exfoliates so it penetrates faster into the skin. Especially, Dry skin has rough, dry surface. Hormonal cells are easily flushed out to produce white scales, which are easy to create wrinkles. With removing dead skin cells, The skin also becomes pinkish and stimulates new cells to produce, growing faster. Each month should only be done 2-3 times and after the exfoliating dead skin cells, applying moisturizers or applying mask skin with fruit will be very good.